Sunday 8 July 2012

Skin Care Routine - Night

Hello lovelies!

Just like my day time skin care routine, my night time skin care routine is just as simple.
I just cannot be bothered standing around putting layer upon layer of products which really... who knows if its really that beneficial?



So after a long day out I come home and get ready to be make up free.

Here are the steps
 
1.Firstly I use a facial wipe to wipe of as much make up as possible. This first step will take off the majority of the make up including eye make up. At the moment I am using Nivea Visage Daily Essentials facial wipes and its pretty good. (review coming soon)


2.For my waterproof mascara and eyeliner I use Makeup Forever Sens'eyes. This stuff is bomb digidy. I use a cotton swap and squeeze a little pea size and wipe away the makeup. Not much force is needed.

3. I then go to the bathroom and wash my face with a cleanser and my clarisonic plus. I am currently using Creamy Latte Green tea Cleansing Foam from Missha. I used to use Shu Uemura cleansing oil which I adore but I thought I would go for a change and try foam cleansers. I also only use my clarisonic every second or third day since it can be a little harsh but as I mentioned in my previous blog my skin had a weird break out and the clarisonic has cleared it all up! Loves it. (I have currently switched my clarisonic brush head from normal to sensitive)

4. After cleansing I use the Body Shop's Seaweed toner and wipe my face with a soaked cotton pad to wipe away anything that would be left although there rarely is since the clarisonic does the job.

5. Eye cream/serum. So I am told I need to take care of my eye wrinkles early so I am using Lancome Renergie Morpholift Yeux R.A.R.E eye serum . I sqeeze a pump and use my forth finger to dab around the eyes in a light patting motion.




6. Face moisturiser. I am currently using the Kiehl's Ultra facial cream which I purchased a while back. It is taking me forever to finish since I stopped using it for a while and not since its winter I am trying to finish the tub. It is super thick and packed with moisture so it is great for winter.

That is it lovelies. Very simple.

What else do you do in your routine? 

Ciao lovers. xx

2 comments:

  1. I don't really have a skincare routine as I can never be bothered to stick to it. Naughty, I know! I do like to see what other people do so thanks for sharing!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i totally agree with you. too lazy xx

      Delete