Tuesday 21 August 2012

Lust Have It! - August

Hello lovelies!

I am so very sorry for the lack of posts these past few weeks.
I have just been so busy with everything and it does not seem like its going to get any better with big things coming up in the next two months with my close friends wedding (I'm a bridesmaid!) and my holiday to Bali! (WOOHOO!!!!!)

Anyways back to the real reason for this post.
It's that time of the month again - LHI box revealing time!
This month is quite different as first of all, the packaging was not the same. No beautiful make up bag but a white box wrapped in a black ribbon. I did not know it was from LHI until I opened it up.
Secondly, it was LHI's first birthday so I had received an extra goody inside which brightened up my day!

So here are the contents











 I am once again impressed with this months box as they have included products which are worth while trying out and using.

The Tigi shine blaster will be used religiously since winter has dried my hair a little.

The Appelles products smell amazing so they will be a delightful treat to use on my body.

The ModelCo black eyeliner is always a useful necessity in any girls makeup collection.

I am very keen to try Marc Jacobs Dot perfume which has yet to be released in Australia.

I was a bit confused with the TanGo cloth since I at least expected a tanning product to go with it but there was no other products remaining. It also claims to be a great makeup removing cloth so I'll try it out since I don't use fake tan.


The last extra surprise were these lovely pearl earrings valued at $80 from Stylerocks.com.
It was very nice for the LHI team to have included such an amazing gift as it shows that they really care and appreciate the support that us subscribers have been giving them. Well done LHI on a great year and many more years ahead!













Ciao lovers xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow pearl earrings! :) Lucky! I have the DOT by Marc Jacobs already. I loveeee the smell! Check out my recent haul post. :D

    www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My box was completly different, except for the tan towel. i received a mini shiseido lipstick, wet and wild nail polish (full size), 3 different skincare samples (aromatherapy associates,bioderma) and tigi catwalk sessions series:true wax (full size).
    The hair wax alone is worth $29.95 so this months box for me is definatly great value! Just would of liked the dot sample...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pearl earrings are so cute!

    followed you xx
    http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete