Monday 16 April 2012

Nail It! :)

Hello Lovelies ! :)

Every week or so I change my nail colour/design so I'll be doing weekly nail tutorials/reviews on the colours or design that I am currently nailing!

Last night I decided to try the new nail polish I got in my Priceline goody bag.

Rimmel London - Wine Not.


The first photo was taken at work and the next two at home. Two layers.


As you can see, depending on lighting the colour may differ but it is still a great shade.
 For the coming winter season, its a great shade to keep in your collection and its uber cheap too!

Pros: Around $6 for Rimmel London nail polishes and also great quality
         Creamy and didn't take too long to dry
Cons: Was a bit streaky with the first coat, but the second coat evens out the colour.

I know Rimmel nail polishes are pretty damn good considering the price so if you're strapped for cash then these will do you well!

Ciao lovers :) xx


2 comments:

  1. I love love this color!!! I'm really glad to have found your blog and enjoy reading your posts!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will mean a lot to me!!! Thank you so much in advance!!! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey !!
      Thanks so much for your reply and I will definately be a follower to your blog!
      Hope we support each other.
      Im heading over to your blog now!
      xx

      Delete