Wednesday 23 May 2012

Mini Haul!

Hello lovelies! :)

I recently popped by my local Target as I waited around for my waxing appointment and decided to purchase a few goodies from Essence.
Essence is a German cosmetic brand that provides very affordable items that are high in quality and up to date with the latest trends.
You can get Essence from any Target in Australia. Yes once again we are a bit slow with new current stock but they try their best to bring it up to date!

I recently watched a review online about the Essence Vampire's Love Eye shadow palette (Love at first bite) and the mascara volumising lash powder




I was so fascinated at the quality of the shadows and the lash powder that I had to go check if my local Target had them in stock. Lucky enough they were in stock but I had a hard time sifting through the shadows because a lot of them had finger marks in them. Poor stand and poor packaging but what can you ask for when its quite cheap.




The shadows are indeed very pigmented but small in size so it wont take too long to go through the whole palette. It is a dark combination of colours so it may be a little too much for everyday work wear but you could work with it if you have a light hand. On the other hand, you would be able to create amazing smokey looks with it for the night time.

As for the lash powder I haven't had the chance to use it yet as it is quite scary even just looking at it. I can already see that its going to get quite messy. This is just a tub of fibres you can use to make any dull mascara into a volumising and lengthening mascara. Fibre mascaras are a great hit especially with Asians since the majority of us have short stubby non existent lashes. So fibres latch on to your normal lashes to lengthen and give more volume.

I also picked up two nail products. (trust me to not pick up anything nail related)


 A top coat and nail art defining polish.
The Gel-look top coat will give a gel like finish to any nail art giving it a glossy finish. It does take a bit longer for it to dry than normal top coats but the finish does indeed look gel-ish
The white tip painter will make it easier to create a cleaner finish when doing french manicure as it win give a clean straight line. This will also do well in creating nail art designs.

Priceline was once again bringing great deals which OPI Shatter polishes at $10 each. Could I miss this? Hell no!
I picked up two colours in gold and silver as they seem to be the best finish of them all.


Ciao lovers! :) xx




8 comments:

  1. I love the colors on the Essence Vampire's Love <3

    www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to buy myself the OPI shatter in gold

    xxoo

    http://anotherprettyblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't tried shatter polishes! Need to try them^^

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. I love.. crazy much aout make up.. :) Follow you!

    http://passionforfashiondavao.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete