I promised in my last Nail It post that I would show I did the design for my other nails.
I was contemplating whether I should do a video or not but it was late at night so I just took pictures of each step. Its not hard at all so don't worry!
Things you need
- main colour
- glitter polish or glitter nail art pen (if you don't have a glitter pen then just use a steady hand and a thin brush or tooth pick to paint on thin line)
- base coat
- top coat
- optional: french tip guide stickers
1. Apply base coat to protect your nails
2. Apply your chosen colour to 1/3 of the tip of your nail until you get an opaque finish. (if you aren't comfortable doing free hand you can use french tip guide stickers that are available on Ebay or most chemists/stores)
3. With a steady hand, paint a thin line of glitter polish at the end of the polish which was painted. (as I said previously, if you don't have a nail art pen or thin brush glitter polish just use a toothpick or thin brush and dip into glitter polish and draw thin line)
4. Wait for everything to semi dry and then apply top coat.
I ended up putting some OPI silver shatter polish over the purple since it was my recent purchase and I wanted to test it out.
Hope you enjoyed this mini tutorial!
Ciao lovers xx