Glitter can always lighten up a girls mood.
The sparkle and shine always catches the attention of others and attention grabbing nails is what I love!
This nail art can enhance any look for any occasion whether it be a wedding, function, dinner or just to bring some bling to your nails.
I have detailed step by step on how I achieved this nail art. Enjoy!
Products used: Essie Protein Base Coat, Essie Sand Tropez, Saly Hansen Insta-Dry, Hexagon glitter, clear rindstones, tweezers.
1. Apply base coat to your nails to protect your natural nail.
2. Once base coat is dried, apply two coats of your preferred nail colour. In this case Essie - Sand Tropez
3. Wait till polish dries and coat each nail with top coat. Before the top coat dries, dip in preferred nail into glitter and remove excess.
4. Wait for top coat to dry on all nails and then apply another coat of top coat to the glittered nail. Once dried, dot on a few drops of nail art glue to nail and stick on rind-stones to nail.
5. Apply a few coats of top coat over rind stones, wait till dried.