Saturday 16 June 2012

Nail It! :)

I had received a few goodies from a dear friend that went to America for a holiday.

I received two Sephora by OPI Trendtips Real Laquer Strips.
These are like the Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail polish strips which was released mid last year.
They were a great hit as it was new and innovative with no drying time and long lasting wear. They are actual nail polish which has been formulated into stick on strips with a wide range of colours and designs to suit anyone.




I have to say, they are a bit of a hassle to put on but once you get the hang of it its a breeze.
The packet comes with 16 pieces in different sizes so you match and fit the strips onto your nails depending on the sizing.

I applied top coat over to give it more of a shine and help last it longer.
To remove, all you need to do is use nail polish remover like normal.

Ciao lovers xx

3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try these.. I think I should get it..hehe <3

    www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for great designs these are awesome since you dont need to actually draw anything ! xx

      Delete
  2. These look good^^ I haven't followed the nail strip trend but if I find a nice design I think I might try it :D X

    ReplyDelete