Wednesday 20 June 2012

Review It!

Volume and shine is always something a girl wants when it comes to hair.
Hairsprays are now bringing out new products which give great volume, shine and flexible texture so you don't get that hard crumbling feeling to the touch.

A new product has started to hit the market that is becoming a great hit to most hair lovers.
Sea Salt spray is a new way to give texture and volume to your hair but keeping it soft to the touch. In other words its beach hair. Most of you would know what I mean when I say beach hair- you get volume, hold and texture thanks to the sea water drying in your hair. Some like it, some don't.



De Lorenzo Elements Ocean Mist Sea salt styling spray.
I received this product in my April Lust Have It package and was delighted to give it a try. I have not tried any other sea salt sprays before so I was quite excited. My work colleague owns Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray and she loves it, always spraying her hair with this product every day. StyleSuzi also reviewed this product and she loves it!

After my shower I shook and sprayed the product through my hair and scrunched my hair to give it shape and waves. I like the finished look and will definitely use this product and may purchase it again.
It is Australian owned, not tested on animals, uses certified organic ingredients and contains natural U.V protection.
Cost: 195 mL $23.95

Ciao lovers xx

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this one! I have a Lee Stafford sea salt spray too which I also love! They truly do give great texture and way more volume than you would expect!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whoever came up with this idea is so smart! x

      Delete
  2. It really sounds awesome, and that it's not tested on animales and that it's organic makes me want it even more! Great post. Have never seen it before, but I will keep my eyes open for it! ;D

    ReplyDelete