Wednesday 13 June 2012

Review It!

So... I'm not one who likes to pack on make up when I go to work.
So I like to steer away from foundation and stick to tinted moisturisers or just a light brush of compact powder foundation.

I have 2 tinted moisturisers to review for you today. 

1. Origins Vitazing SPF 15
2. True Solutions all day moisture.



Origins Vitazing SPF 15. Energy-boosting moisturizer with mangosteen.
I purchased this product a while ago thanks to Tiffany D on youtube. She constantly raved on and on about how much she adored this product so I just had to try for myself. This tinted moisturiser is unlike any other one I've tried before.
It applies smoothly and sinks into the skin well with a very faint hint of the cosmetic cream scent that wouldn't put anyone off. At first the formula is somewhat pale in colour but as you work the product into your skin it reacts and turns a darker colour depending how long you work the product in, leaving it looking very natural on any skin colour.
I cannot remember the price but I remember thinking it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be considering it is an imported brand.
To me the formula is moisturising enough to wear alone but for those who like more, then a day cream before this would be ideal.
I will definately repurchase this product again as I love the finish and colour it gives to my skin  and its a plus with the mangosteen enhanced giving the skin a healthy feeling.






On the left is the product worked into the skin. As you can see in comparison to the original colour on the right it is definitely different. You can also see the colour difference on my hand surface.












 True Solutions all day moisture. Broad spectrum SPF 30 tinted cream
I received this in the April Lust Have It bag and was delighted to see the size of the sample. It was decent sized meaning I could truly test out the product and see whether or not I actually enjoyed it.
So far it isn't too bad. The smell is pretty much non existent but smells clean and the colour is visibly tinted with a tan/medium brown colour.
The formula itself is thin but needs to be worked in pretty fast as it sets almost instantly into the skin which is a plus for people who have a few steps in their make up routine meaning you wont be layering on products that seem to mix on the face surface.
I personally need to moisturise first before applying this product as it doesn't pack enough moisture for the whole day.
Will I purchase the full size? Probably not. If anything I will stick to my Vitazing or try out another brand.

Hope you liked my input and review of these two products.
Which tinted moisturiser do you use?

Ciao lovers xx

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE ORIGINS !!!

    I just followed, follow back?
    I'd really appreciate it!
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried tinted moisturisers but I have tried bb creams instead. I find that they're a lot lighter than foundations :) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I havent tried any bb creams cos i think the colours are too light.

      Delete
  3. thank you and ill head there right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from France
    I am very happy to welcome you!
    Your blog is accepted in the AUSTRALIA in a minute!
    We ask that you follow the blog "Directory"
    Follow our blog gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog! Thank you for your understanding
    On the right side with the books of green! You will find the country with the names of blogs by Country
    Invite your friends to join us in the "directory"
    The creation of this new blog "directory", allow a rapprochement between different countries, knowledge of different cultures and share traditions.et us different passions, fashion, paintings, crafts, cooking, photography, poetry and so be able to find in different countries in other people with similar passions.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world.
    The more people and more opportunities that will, yes, I confess, I need people to know this blog!
    You are in some way the Ambassador of this blog and your Country.
    This is not a personal blog, I create for all to enjoy
    It is you also have to make known after your contacts and friends in your blog domain, the success of this blog, depends all Participants.
    So during your next comments with your friends ask them to come in the 'Directory' by joining in joining in our comments:
    *** I am in the directory come join me! http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/ ***
    You want this directory is more important? help me to make it grow
    Your blog is in the list AUSTRALIA and I hope this list will grow very quickly
    Regards
    Chris
    We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice has to know the "directory" to your friends to put on your blog
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/19/120319072128505749603643.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/24/1203240217091250289621842.png
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/28/120328020518505749640557.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/26/1203260602581250289633006.gif

    If you wish to know the blog of your friends, send me their urls
    I see that you know many people in your country, you can try to get them in the directory?
    WE ASK YOU TO FOLLOW OUR BLOG "DIRECTORY" THANK

    ReplyDelete