Monday 18 June 2012

Review it!

Clio Eye Pencils

Being an Asian can be pretty difficult at times when it comes to make up and staying power.
I have slightly droopy eyes meaning that when I use pencil eye liner it smudges everywhere and I look like I've been crying or standing in the rain. Sigh.

Therefore I am always drawn to waterproof products. They don't budge or smudge meaning I don't need to worry about what my make up will look throughout the day. Because of this smudging problem I tend to stick to liquid or gel liners as they last longer with minimal smudging.
However there is one product that has been named best affordable waterproof eye liner from the Korean beauty show "Get It Beauty".


Clio Professional Gelpresso Waterproof pencil gel liner.














It comes in 12 lovely and vibrant shades which caters to every ones preference starting from the most common black, brown, pearl to the more vibrant purple, blue and greens.

I have Beige Shine No.1 and Golden Khaki No.3
Beige Shine is a light peach champagne colour with a beautiful sheen and  great to brighten up the eyes.
Golden Khaki is a deep khaki colour with gold flecks which glisten in the light. Great for under eye liner.
The formula is amazing with their smooth consistency and great pigmentation. Once the product sets it does not budge for most of the day but you may need a touch up during the day just to bring back a little more colour. It is a twist up pencil meaning no product is wasted and less mess involved. If you want a finer tip it also comes with a sharpener that is attached to the end of the pencil. How innovating is this?!

I wish I had all 12 colours but I feel it is a waste to purchase here since the prices are more expensive than when purchased from Korea. I'll have to try online and grab them for a better price.

Ciao lovers xx

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh if you find it online art ne know:-) thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good review, love the champain/white one!! ♥

    http://katvanilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beige shine! So pretty x

    sophiaxblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete